The Bloomsburg Area YMCA’s holiday hours will be as follows:
- December 24th, Christmas Eve – Closing at 2pm
- December 25th, Christmas Day – CLOSED
- December 26th – Open 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- December 31st, New Year’s Eve – Closing at 4pm
- January 1st, New Year’s Day – CLOSED
- January 2nd – Open 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Have a safe and happy holiday season!
- RainedOut – Text BLOOMY to 84483 to register to receive text alerts when an aerobics class has been cancelled.
The Y Gymnasium will be closed on Tuesdays from 6-8pm from November 13th to March 12th for U12 Softball.
- The Y Gymnasium will be closed on Mondays from October 22nd to November 19th from 5 – 6:00pm for Little Dribblers!
- The Y Gymnasium and Senior & Youth Fitness Center will be closed on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:30pm from October 22nd to January 7th for LIVESTRONG at the YMCA.
- SCHEDULE UPDATE
- Our Holiday Schedule is listed above!
- Check out our schedule to see other classes you may enjoy!
- CLASSES CANCELLED:
- On the weeks of Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, Bike & Bootcamp with Renee will be offered on Friday at 5:00am, rather than on Monday.
- Silver Sleek has been cancelled for Monday, December 24th, and Monday, December 31st.
- CLASSES CANCELLED:
- Preschool Registration has opened!
- Preschool is in session from September through May from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in 3-day and 5-day options, generally following the Bloomsburg Area School District calendar. Download a registration packet today!
- Date Night Childcare!
Date Night Childcare is back the third Friday of every month! Visit the front desk by Wednesday to reserve your spot!
- Check out the finalists and sponsors from our 2017 New Year’s Eve 5K, and register for this year’s event!
- Register ONLINE today!
Start your membership with the Y in the comfort of home!
- Please help us in this effort by sending feedback to email@example.com.
Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve, November and December are prime months for people to put their health and fitness on the back burner. Here are 5 things that you should be doing this holiday season to allow yourself to enjoy the holidays while remaining conscious of your health and fitness.
We’re Here For Good.
Bloomsburg Area YMCA Mission Statement
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a cause-driven Columbia County organization that is dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Bloomsburg Area YMCA addresses these needs through our facilities, programs, and community collaborations with likeminded organizations.
Vision Statement - To nurture every child and teen, to improve the health and well-being of our community residents, and to support fellow cause-driven Columbia County Associations.
The Y is here for our community:
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA serves over 600 families in our community!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA provides over 40 wellness classes each week to prevent childhood obesity, heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA helps teach values and teamwork to over 200 children in our Y-care, preschool, and sport leagues, swim team, and gymnastics program.
Give the Y a Try!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is so much more than just a gym! Learn what our members already know with a seven-day free trial!
Bloomsburg Area YMCA
30 East 7th Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
HOURS OF OPERATION
UNITED WAY - The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a program partner with the Columbia County United Way