- The following classes are cancelled on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week:
Gentle Hatha Yoga with Jade is cancelled February 27 at 7:15 PM
Basics Flow with Sara B. is cancelled February 28 at 9:00 AM
Thank you for understanding! We apologize for any inconvenience.
- BAY Swimming Registration Night is March 19th from 5:30-7:30 PM at the Y.
- PICKLEBALL TOURNAMENT – Register for our tournament to be held Saturday, March 24th at 11:30 AM!
- Preschool/Daycare Registration has opened!
- Preschool is in session from September through May from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in 3-day and 5-day options, generally following the Bloomsburg Area School District calendar; our exact starting date will be available at the beginning of March. Download a registration packet today!
- 2018 Building Bridges Gala
You’re invited to an elegant evening of dining and networking to strengthen your community!
- Our XtremeRow equipment is now available for sale! Check out our updated inventory and pricing! Contact Joe Reinard at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Weekly Date Night Childcare!
Visit the front desk by Wednesday to reserve your spot!
- Y-CARE – CANCELLED ON 2-HOUR DELAYS & CANCELLATIONS
As of January 4, 2018, in order to ensure the safety of our staff and students traveling in winter weather conditions, the Bloomsburg Area YMCA will no longer be holding Y-Care during 2-hour delays.
- SilverSneakers Winter Scheduling
In the event of a local school 2-hour delay or cancellation, our SilverSneakers classes will be cancelled.
- Check out the finalists and sponsors from our 2017 New Year’s Eve 5K!
- SUNDAY Child Watch!
Starting Sunday, January 14, the Bloomsburg Area YMCA will begin offering Child Watch on Sundays from noon to 4:00 PM, FREE for members and $3 per child for nonmembers. Call the Y the Saturday before, or at least an hour in advance for care after 1 PM.
- Register ONLINE today!
Start your membership with the Y in the comfort of home!
- Check in at the YMCA!
When you check in at the YMCA on Facebook, visit the front desk to receive your membership magnet!
- Please help us in this effort by sending feedback to email@example.com.
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA recently checked in with two of our dedicated members, Ann Hoffner and Alice Getty.
We’re Here For Good.
Bloomsburg Area YMCA Mission Statement
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a cause-driven Columbia County organization that is dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Bloomsburg Area YMCA addresses these needs through our facilities, programs, and community collaborations with likeminded organizations.
Vision Statement - To nurture every child and teen, to improve the health and well-being of our community residents, and to support fellow cause-driven Columbia County Associations.
The Y is here for our community:
Give the Y a Try!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is so much more than just a gym! Learn what our members already know with a seven-day free trial!
Bloomsburg Area YMCA
30 East 7th Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
HOURS OF OPERATION
UNITED WAY - The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a program partner with the Columbia County United Way