- Check out the results from our 2018 New Year’s Eve Run!
- RainedOut – Text BLOOMY to 84483 to register to receive text alerts when an aerobics class has been cancelled.
- Piloxing has been cancelled for Thursday, February 28th.
- Basics Flow Yoga on Wednesdays is cancelled for the month of March.
- OUR WINTER FITNESS SCHEDULE IS HERE!
- The Y Gymnasium will be closed on Tuesdays from 6-8pm from November 13th to March 12th for U12 Softball.
- Zumba with Jess will be held on Thursdays at 6:30pm starting February 7th.
- The YMCA gymnasium will be closed on Saturdays from 8:00-9:00 AM and on Wednesdays from 6:30-9:00 PM until Wednesday, March 20th.
- Wednesday Beginner Pickleball is moved to 7:30-9:00pm until Wednesday, March 20th.
- Check out our schedule to see other classes you may enjoy!
- Date Night Childcare is back the third Friday of every month! Visit the front desk by Wednesday to reserve your spot!
- Register ONLINE today!
Start your membership with the Y in the comfort of home!
- Please help us in this effort by sending feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve, November and December are prime months for people to put their health and fitness on the back burner. Here are 5 things that you should be doing this holiday season to allow yourself to enjoy the holidays while remaining conscious of your health and fitness.
We’re Here For Good.
Bloomsburg Area YMCA Mission Statement
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a cause-driven Columbia County organization that is dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Bloomsburg Area YMCA addresses these needs through our facilities, programs, and community collaborations with likeminded organizations.
Vision Statement - To nurture every child and teen, to improve the health and well-being of our community residents, and to support fellow cause-driven Columbia County Associations.
The Y is here for our community:
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA serves over 600 families in our community!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA provides over 40 wellness classes each week to prevent childhood obesity, heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA helps teach values and teamwork to over 200 children in our Y-care, preschool, and sport leagues, swim team, and gymnastics program.
Give the Y a Try!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is so much more than just a gym! Learn what our members already know with a seven-day free trial!
Bloomsburg Area YMCA
30 East 7th Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
HOURS OF OPERATION
UNITED WAY - The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a program partner with the Columbia County United Way