- SCHEDULE UPDATE:
- INSTRUCTOR CHANGES: Upcoming classes led by Donelle will be either covered by another instructor or cancelled, until further notice. Check out the schedule for covered classes here!
- Gentle Hatha Yoga w/ Jade at 7:15pm will no longer be offered at the Y; the last class was held on Tuesday, May 15th.
- ADAPTIVE YOGA – STARTING TUESDAY, MAY 29TH AT 11:30AM
- This class allows seniors, those with physical restrictions, and anyone interested, to practice yoga in a safe and supportive environment. You will be given individual attention and modifications to meet your physical needs. This class will help you to improve your flexibility, joint mobility, balance, and strength. We hope to see you there!
- MEMORIAL DAY: The Y will be CLOSED on Memorial Day, May 28th. Thank you for understanding!
- Yard Sale! – Save your stuff for our 11th Annual Yard Sale, coming June 9, 2018!
- The Y Basketball Court will be CLOSED from Wednesday, June 6 at 1pm to Saturday, June 9. The facility will reopen on Sunday, June 10th!
- SilverSneakers Winter Scheduling – In the event of a local school 2-hour delay or cancellation, our SilverSneakers classes will be cancelled.
- Preschool/Daycare Registration has opened!
- Preschool is in session from September through May from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in 3-day and 5-day options, generally following the Bloomsburg Area School District calendar; our exact starting date will be available at the beginning of March. Download a registration packet today!
- Weekly Date Night Childcare!
Visit the front desk by Wednesday to reserve your spot!
- Register ONLINE today!
Start your membership with the Y in the comfort of home!
- Check in at the YMCA!
When you check in at the YMCA on Facebook, visit the front desk to receive your membership magnet!
- Please help us in this effort by sending feedback to email@example.com.
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA recently checked in with Karen Hess, a longtime board member of the Y, to see how she contributes not only to our organization, but to the Bloomsburg community.
We’re Here For Good.
Bloomsburg Area YMCA Mission Statement
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a cause-driven Columbia County organization that is dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Bloomsburg Area YMCA addresses these needs through our facilities, programs, and community collaborations with likeminded organizations.
Vision Statement - To nurture every child and teen, to improve the health and well-being of our community residents, and to support fellow cause-driven Columbia County Associations.
The Y is here for our community:
Give the Y a Try!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is so much more than just a gym! Learn what our members already know with a seven-day free trial!
Bloomsburg Area YMCA
30 East 7th Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
HOURS OF OPERATION
UNITED WAY - The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a program partner with the Columbia County United Way