At the Y, there is fun for everyone regardless of your age, income, or background. We bring people closer together in a welcoming, supportive environment to nurture the potential of youth, promote healthy living, and give back to the community.
- Check out the results from our 2018 New Year’s Eve Run!
- RainedOut – Text BLOOMY to 84483 to register to receive text alerts when an aerobics class has been cancelled.
- Spin Class is cancelled on Sunday, July 21st at 12:00pm
- Core Fusion is ENDING for Summer – RETURNS IN SEPTEMBER!
- OUR SPRING FITNESS SCHEDULE IS HERE!
- The Y will be closed in observance of Labor Day on Monday, September 2nd.
- The Y will be moving to our Summer Schedule on June 22nd! This means we will be closing on Saturdays at 1:00pm instead of 4:00pm.
- Check out our schedule to see other classes you may enjoy!
- Register ONLINE today!
Start your membership with the Y in the comfort of home!
- Please help us in this effort by sending feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve, November and December are prime months for people to put their health and fitness on the back burner. Here are 5 things that you should be doing this holiday season to allow yourself to enjoy the holidays while remaining conscious of your health and fitness.
We’re Here For Good.
Bloomsburg Area YMCA Mission Statement
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a cause-driven Columbia County organization that is dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Bloomsburg Area YMCA addresses these needs through our facilities, programs, and community collaborations with likeminded organizations.
Vision Statement - To nurture every child and teen, to improve the health and well-being of our community residents, and to support fellow cause-driven Columbia County Associations.
The Y is here for our community:
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA serves over 600 families in our community!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA provides over 40 wellness classes each week to prevent childhood obesity, heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA helps teach values and teamwork to over 200 children in our Y-care, preschool, and sport leagues, swim team, and gymnastics program.
Give the Y a Try!
Bloomsburg Area YMCA
30 East 7th Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sat (Summer): 8:00am-1:00pm
UNITED WAY - The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a program partner with the Columbia County United Way