- Check out the results from our 2018 New Year’s Eve Run!
- RainedOut – Text BLOOMY to 84483 to register to receive text alerts when an aerobics class has been cancelled.
The Y Gymnasium will be closed on Tuesdays from 6-8pm from November 13th to March 12th for U12 Softball.
- The Y Gymnasium and Senior & Youth Fitness Center will be closed on Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:30pm from October 22nd to January 7th for LIVESTRONG at the YMCA.
- SCHEDULE UPDATE
- Child Watch has been cancelled for Sunday, January 20th.
- Miss getting your Zumba fix on Tuesdays due to the holiday closings? Stop by the Y on Thursday, December 27th and Thursday, January 3rd for Zumba at 6:30pm!
Starting next Wednesday, January 23, Legacy Fitness Revolution’s Winter Fitness Challenge will be held in the YMCA gymnasium on both Wednesdays and Saturdays. As a result:
- The YMCA gymnasium will be closed on Saturdays from 8:00-9:00 AM and on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:45 PM.
- Wednesday Beginner Pickleball will be played in the back half of the court.
- Denise’s Wednesday Cycling will be moved back from Thursday to Wednesday evenings at 6:45 PM!
- Tai Chi is starting weekly on Wednesday, January 9th at 2:15pm.
- Bootcamp Fitness will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:00am.
- Check out our schedule to see other classes you may enjoy!
- All-Levels Yoga is cancelled for Sunday, January 20th.
- Piloxing is cancelled for Thursday, January 17th at 4:30pm.
- Silver Sleek is cancelled for Monday, January 21st at 10:15am.
- Basics Flow Yoga is cancelled for February 27th, March 6th, and March 13th at 9:00am.
- OUR WINTER FITNESS SCHEDULE IS HERE!
- Preschool Registration has opened!
- Preschool is in session from September through May from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in 3-day and 5-day options, generally following the Bloomsburg Area School District calendar. Download a registration packet today!
- Date Night Childcare!
Date Night Childcare is back the third Friday of every month! Visit the front desk by Wednesday to reserve your spot!
- Register ONLINE today!
Start your membership with the Y in the comfort of home!
- Please help us in this effort by sending feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve, November and December are prime months for people to put their health and fitness on the back burner. Here are 5 things that you should be doing this holiday season to allow yourself to enjoy the holidays while remaining conscious of your health and fitness.
We’re Here For Good.
Bloomsburg Area YMCA Mission Statement
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a cause-driven Columbia County organization that is dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Bloomsburg Area YMCA addresses these needs through our facilities, programs, and community collaborations with likeminded organizations.
Vision Statement - To nurture every child and teen, to improve the health and well-being of our community residents, and to support fellow cause-driven Columbia County Associations.
The Y is here for our community:
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA serves over 600 families in our community!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA provides over 40 wellness classes each week to prevent childhood obesity, heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA helps teach values and teamwork to over 200 children in our Y-care, preschool, and sport leagues, swim team, and gymnastics program.
Give the Y a Try!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is so much more than just a gym! Learn what our members already know with a seven-day free trial!
Bloomsburg Area YMCA
30 East 7th Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
HOURS OF OPERATION
UNITED WAY - The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a program partner with the Columbia County United Way