At the Y, there is fun for everyone regardless of your age, income, or background. We bring people closer together in a welcoming, supportive environment to nurture the potential of youth, promote healthy living, and give back to the community.
- Check out the results from our 2018 New Year’s Eve Run!
- RainedOut – Text BLOOMY to 84483 to register to receive text alerts when an aerobics class has been cancelled.
- Total Body Conditioning is cancelled on Monday, June 3rd at 9:00am
- Bootcamp Fitness is cancelled on Tuesday, June 4th at 9:00am
- Zumba Gold Toning is cancelled on Wednesday, June 5th at 10:30am.
- Core Fusion is ENDING for Summer – RETURNS IN SEPTEMBER!
- Adaptive Yoga with Jade has been cancelled for Tuesday, June 25th at 11:30am.
- OUR SPRING FITNESS SCHEDULE IS HERE!
- The Y will be CLOSED on Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day.
- Child Watch has been cancelled for Saturday, May 25th due to our Yard Sale.
- The Y Gymnasium will be CLOSED from Wednesday, May 22nd to Saturday, May 25th for our Yard Sale.
- The Y will be moving to our Summer Schedule on June 22nd! This means we will be closing on Saturdays at 1:00pm instead of 4:00pm.
- Check out our schedule to see other classes you may enjoy!
- Register ONLINE today!
Start your membership with the Y in the comfort of home!
- Please help us in this effort by sending feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve, November and December are prime months for people to put their health and fitness on the back burner. Here are 5 things that you should be doing this holiday season to allow yourself to enjoy the holidays while remaining conscious of your health and fitness.
We’re Here For Good.
Bloomsburg Area YMCA Mission Statement
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a cause-driven Columbia County organization that is dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Bloomsburg Area YMCA addresses these needs through our facilities, programs, and community collaborations with likeminded organizations.
Vision Statement - To nurture every child and teen, to improve the health and well-being of our community residents, and to support fellow cause-driven Columbia County Associations.
The Y is here for our community:
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA serves over 600 families in our community!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA provides over 40 wellness classes each week to prevent childhood obesity, heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes!
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA helps teach values and teamwork to over 200 children in our Y-care, preschool, and sport leagues, swim team, and gymnastics program.
Give the Y a Try!
Bloomsburg Area YMCA
30 East 7th Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sat (Summer): 8:00am-1:00pm
UNITED WAY - The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a program partner with the Columbia County United Way