Become a part of our Y Family today!
- Open Gym (as available)
- Use of all fitness facilities (ages 13+)
- Use of all fitness equipment
- Use of free weight equipment
- Use of locker rooms/changing areas
- All group fitness classes
- Complimentary coffee in lobby
- Free child watch for kids age 6 weeks to 12 years
- Discounts on program registration
There is a $50.00 joining fee for all memberships, except teen and youth, which have a $15.00 joining fee, and College, which has no joining fee. Monthly memberships must be a recurring EFT payment (bank or credit card draft).
WE’RE MORE THAN A GYM,
WE’RE A COMMUNITY!
Bloomsburg YMCA Mission Statement
The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a cause-driven Columbia County organization that is dedicated to Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. The Bloomsburg Area YMCA addresses these needs through our facilities, programs, and community collaborations with likeminded organizations.
Vision Statement - To nurture every child and teen, to improve the health and well-being of our community residents, and to support fellow cause-driven Columbia County Associations.
The Y is here for our community:
Bloomsburg Area YMCA
30 East 7th Street
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sat (Summer): 8:00am-1:00pm
UNITED WAY - The Bloomsburg Area YMCA is a program partner with the Columbia County United Way