Today’s gooey craft is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face: SLIME!
You only need to combine a few simple ingredients to provide hours of fun:
- white craft glue
- borax powder
- food coloring (your choice of colors!)
- plastic cups and spoons for stirring the mixture together
- Fill a small cup with water and add a spoonful of the Borax powder and stir it up. Set this cup aside for now!
- Fill another small cup with about an inch of glue.
- Add three tablespoons of water and stir it together.
- Stir in a few drops of food coloring.
- Add a single tablespoon of the Borax mixture and stir!
Let the finished slime sit for about 30 seconds before you play, and remember to keep the slime away from carpeted areas!
If you’d like to learn the science behind this messy mixture, visit this link for more details: http://ow.ly/s8ss30eOupQ Make sure to look out for a new craft next Thursday!